RBS Private Banking Chief Investment Officer Rajesh Cheruvu has expressed bullish view about Indian stocks. In an interview, he has given a positive outlook for NSE Nifty to touch 5700 by December this year.
NSE Nifty closed at four month high after gaining further ground in today’s trading session. The markets gained further ground in afternoon session as European markets opened positive.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island