RBS Private Banking Chief Investment Officer Rajesh Cheruvu has expressed bullish view about Indian stocks. In an interview, he has given a positive outlook for NSE Nifty to touch 5700 by December this year.
NSE Nifty closed at four month high after gaining further ground in today’s trading session. The markets gained further ground in afternoon session as European markets opened positive.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name