RBS Private Banking Chief Investment Officer Rajesh Cheruvu has expressed bullish view about Indian stocks. In an interview, he has given a positive outlook for NSE Nifty to touch 5700 by December this year.
NSE Nifty closed at four month high after gaining further ground in today’s trading session. The markets gained further ground in afternoon session as European markets opened positive.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue