RBS Private Banking Chief Investment Officer Rajesh Cheruvu has expressed bullish view about Indian stocks. In an interview, he has given a positive outlook for NSE Nifty to touch 5700 by December this year.
NSE Nifty closed at four month high after gaining further ground in today’s trading session. The markets gained further ground in afternoon session as European markets opened positive.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore