RBS Private Banking Chief Investment Officer Rajesh Cheruvu has expressed bullish view about Indian stocks. In an interview, he has given a positive outlook for NSE Nifty to touch 5700 by December this year.
NSE Nifty closed at four month high after gaining further ground in today’s trading session. The markets gained further ground in afternoon session as European markets opened positive.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak