The Nifty ended Tuesday at 4,356 after making a gaining 17 points and the Sensex closed the day at 14,937, up 30 points. Asian markets are trading in the green. Presently, the crude is trading down at 0.19 at 72.23 a barrel on the Nymex.
Ashu Madan of Religare alleged that no special skill is necessary to estimate the markets opening.
“Whenever the market has had a gap-down opening it has always been sustained. However, when it has a gap-up opening it does away with the gains. There are some sections in the market, which are wary of things. Something fishy is happening in the US and I expect to see some more skeletons rolling out,” he added.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin