The Nifty ended Tuesday at 4,356 after making a gaining 17 points and the Sensex closed the day at 14,937, up 30 points. Asian markets are trading in the green. Presently, the crude is trading down at 0.19 at 72.23 a barrel on the Nymex.
Ashu Madan of Religare alleged that no special skill is necessary to estimate the markets opening.
“Whenever the market has had a gap-down opening it has always been sustained. However, when it has a gap-up opening it does away with the gains. There are some sections in the market, which are wary of things. Something fishy is happening in the US and I expect to see some more skeletons rolling out,” he added.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island