The Nifty ended Tuesday at 4,356 after making a gaining 17 points and the Sensex closed the day at 14,937, up 30 points. Asian markets are trading in the green. Presently, the crude is trading down at 0.19 at 72.23 a barrel on the Nymex.
Ashu Madan of Religare alleged that no special skill is necessary to estimate the markets opening.
“Whenever the market has had a gap-down opening it has always been sustained. However, when it has a gap-up opening it does away with the gains. There are some sections in the market, which are wary of things. Something fishy is happening in the US and I expect to see some more skeletons rolling out,” he added.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30