The Nifty ended Tuesday at 4,356 after making a gaining 17 points and the Sensex closed the day at 14,937, up 30 points. Asian markets are trading in the green. Presently, the crude is trading down at 0.19 at 72.23 a barrel on the Nymex.
Ashu Madan of Religare alleged that no special skill is necessary to estimate the markets opening.
“Whenever the market has had a gap-down opening it has always been sustained. However, when it has a gap-up opening it does away with the gains. There are some sections in the market, which are wary of things. Something fishy is happening in the US and I expect to see some more skeletons rolling out,” he added.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name