The Nifty ended Tuesday at 4,356 after making a gaining 17 points and the Sensex closed the day at 14,937, up 30 points. Asian markets are trading in the green. Presently, the crude is trading down at 0.19 at 72.23 a barrel on the Nymex.
Ashu Madan of Religare alleged that no special skill is necessary to estimate the markets opening.
“Whenever the market has had a gap-down opening it has always been sustained. However, when it has a gap-up opening it does away with the gains. There are some sections in the market, which are wary of things. Something fishy is happening in the US and I expect to see some more skeletons rolling out,” he added.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak