Auto maker, Chevrolet is planning to launch an upgraded version of its Captiva at the upcoming 2013 Geneva Auto Show with a host of impressive enhancements.
The company said that the new model's front fascia will come with a new grille mesh, a lower bumper and redesigned fog lamps. The company is also offering new 18-inch alloy wheels for the upgraded version of the car. The rear of the car will now feature new LED lamps, a remodelled bumper and chrome exhaust tips.
As for the interior of the car, the company is offering new seat upholstery and a redesigned instrument panel. Rear seat passengers will have heated rear seats, dual-zone climate control system and ambient lighting package. Experts say that the up gradation is only related to the facelift and the company has not made any changes to the engines and transmissions of the car.
The new 2014 Chevrolet Captiva SUV had made its debut in the South Korean market a few days ago will not feature at the upcoming 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Experts say that the launch at the Geneva Motor Show indicates that General Motors is looking to launch the vehicle at various global markets in the coming months.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue