Canadian automaker, Conquest Vehicles has announced the launch of its Evade Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market.
The super luxury SUV Evade is the most expensive SUV available in the country with a price tag of a whooping Rs 8.5 crore. Evade is powered by a 6.8-litre engine that churns 400 Bhp of power at 2215 Nm of torque. The vehicle can sit six people comfortably in the cabin space of 400 cubic feet.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore