Canadian automaker, Conquest Vehicles has announced the launch of its Evade Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market.
The super luxury SUV Evade is the most expensive SUV available in the country with a price tag of a whooping Rs 8.5 crore. Evade is powered by a 6.8-litre engine that churns 400 Bhp of power at 2215 Nm of torque. The vehicle can sit six people comfortably in the cabin space of 400 cubic feet.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel