Canadian automaker, Conquest Vehicles has announced the launch of its Evade Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market.
The super luxury SUV Evade is the most expensive SUV available in the country with a price tag of a whooping Rs 8.5 crore. Evade is powered by a 6.8-litre engine that churns 400 Bhp of power at 2215 Nm of torque. The vehicle can sit six people comfortably in the cabin space of 400 cubic feet.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin