Canadian automaker, Conquest Vehicles has announced the launch of its Evade Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market.
The super luxury SUV Evade is the most expensive SUV available in the country with a price tag of a whooping Rs 8.5 crore. Evade is powered by a 6.8-litre engine that churns 400 Bhp of power at 2215 Nm of torque. The vehicle can sit six people comfortably in the cabin space of 400 cubic feet.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue