Canadian automaker, Conquest Vehicles has announced the launch of its Evade Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) in the Indian market.
The super luxury SUV Evade is the most expensive SUV available in the country with a price tag of a whooping Rs 8.5 crore. Evade is powered by a 6.8-litre engine that churns 400 Bhp of power at 2215 Nm of torque. The vehicle can sit six people comfortably in the cabin space of 400 cubic feet.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name