New Delhi [India], Nov 27 : Healthcare e-commerce portal Netmeds has announced acquiring of Delhi-based hyper-local delivery app for health and medical needs, named Pluss.
"This acquisition makes a lot of sense for us, since it allows us to scale quicker, and shorten the delivery interval and improve efficiencies in Tier I metros. This has become even more incumbent upon us, as demonetization and the move to a cashless economy combined with a robust digital mobile consumerism fuel our growth. Most importantly, we further strengthen the Netmeds talent pool with people who bring on board a rich understanding of the space and technology," said CEO Netmeds, Pradeep Dadha.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study