Tata Power Company (TPC), India’s largest private power utility, has signed an exclusive joint venture agreement with SN Power, a Norwegian power company to jointly develop 2,000 MW of projects in India and Nepal under construction or in operation by 2015 and a total of 4,000 Mw by 2020.
Sources reported that the proposed project entails an investment of about Rs 15,000 crore, if calculated at a rate of Rs 5-8 crore per Mw of power generation.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant