In order to mark the unique once in a century date of 12/12/12, computing giant Dell is offering a discount of 12 per cent Dell XPS 12 Convertible. The discount will only be available for Dell XPS 12 convertible on December 12, 2012 through authorised showrooms.
The XPS 12 convertible, which is a combination of a laptop and tablet, is made up of machined aluminum and carbon fiber and uses Corning Gorilla Glass. The device has a flip hinge touchscreen display that allows users to switch from Ultrabook to tablet and comes loaded with the Windows 8 operating system.
The device comes with a full HD screen and the company claims that it offers 97 percent more pixels than a standard HD display. The company allows the customers to choose between an Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 or i7 processor. The XPS 12 convertible has a 256GB SSD Flash drive allowing faster performance to the customers.
The company has also allowed the customers to book the device on reduced price through telephone on a toll free number. All calls must be made before 12.00 am today.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue