New Delhi, Dec 31 - Google has celebrated the last day of the year 2014 with an animated doodle that gives a re-cap of the year's major events.
Using the bright colours which make up the search engine's logo, the Doodle features an animation exploring the year's top-trending searches.
The few major happenings of 2014 that were included in the doodle were the Philae lander, 2014 World Cup, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and Flappy Bird, along with the successful Mars Orbiter Mission. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study