The Himachal Pradesh government has recently said that it will be analyzing the impact of plantation in the cold desert of the state via the study conducted in a detailed manner from the scientific experts. It is to be mentioned here that government will be trying to judge the impact of plantation in the Lahaul-Spiti district and the decision is coming due to the fact that the natural calamity that stuck at Leh and unnatural rainfall phenomenon at Spiti.
It may be noted here that the Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal has recently said that the state fear the nationwide impact of the change in climate condition in the Eco-sensitive areas.
Moreover, the CM also mentioned the fact that the government will be requesting for the services of the scientists to advise it on the matter of whether it can carry out plantation activities in the Spiti region.
While the minster was speaking on the foundation day function of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) at Palampur on Sunday, he also pointed out the fact that a high high-altitude biology centre will be set up in the Lahul valley which will be done in collaboration with the CSIR.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant