Idea Cellular, the telecom service unit of the Aditya Birla Group, has announced the launch of two more 3G smartphones namely, Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus III aimed at different market segments in the Indian market.
Both the Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus III come with dual-SIM support, will be powered by 1GHz processor as well as Google's Android platform. The company said that ID 920 is an entry level phone and is aimed at semi-urban markets while on the other hand, Aurus III comes with Android 4.1 OS and 4 inch TFT screen, 5MP primary camera as well as video calling facility.
Idea has said that it is focusing on offering 3G smartphones to the Indian customers in different segments at relatively affordable prices. The telecom service provider has already sold more than sold more than 3 lakh 3G smartphones in the country since it entered into the device market. The company had recently launched Idea Whiz, Aurus 2, Zeal, Idea Ivory, Idea Aurus, ID 918 and Idea Blade in the country.
The company said that the Idea ID 920 is priced at Rs. 4,950 and the Idea Aurus III is priced at Rs 6990 in the Indian market.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study