Idea Cellular, the telecom service unit of the Aditya Birla Group, has announced the launch of two more 3G smartphones namely, Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus III aimed at different market segments in the Indian market.
Both the Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus III come with dual-SIM support, will be powered by 1GHz processor as well as Google's Android platform. The company said that ID 920 is an entry level phone and is aimed at semi-urban markets while on the other hand, Aurus III comes with Android 4.1 OS and 4 inch TFT screen, 5MP primary camera as well as video calling facility.
Idea has said that it is focusing on offering 3G smartphones to the Indian customers in different segments at relatively affordable prices. The telecom service provider has already sold more than sold more than 3 lakh 3G smartphones in the country since it entered into the device market. The company had recently launched Idea Whiz, Aurus 2, Zeal, Idea Ivory, Idea Aurus, ID 918 and Idea Blade in the country.
The company said that the Idea ID 920 is priced at Rs. 4,950 and the Idea Aurus III is priced at Rs 6990 in the Indian market.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant