Financial experts consider this as a risky situation. There are many stock market listed companies in India with high percentage of promoter holding under pledge.
Infrastructure major Jaypee Infra has 83% promoter holding out of which, 61% has been pledged. Essar Shipping has 83% promoter holding out of which 96% has been pledged.
Among other companies with higher percentage of promoter holding pledged are Fortis Healthcare (71%), Jaiprakash Power (75%), Wockhardt (100%), Thomas Cook (100%) and Gokaldas Export (100%).
Adani Power touched 52-week low in today's trading session. Media major Network 18 also touched 52-week low in today's session. Gold loan provider Mannapuram Finance also touched its 52-week low.
Indian markets closed negative after staying in green for most part of the trading session.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel