As per fresh reports, Jaideep Bhattacharya, group president & chief marketing officer of UTI Asset Management, the nation's fifth biggest mutual fund has quit the fund house.
The sources said that Mr. Bhattacharya left this job with the aim to pursue other carrier chances and a formal declaration could be made shortly.
But, there are also reports that Jaideep's resignation accompanied differences with the company's board members.
Since U K Sinha quitted UTI Asset Management to turn Sebi Chairman during February last year, there has been no permanent head of the nation's oldest fund house.
Punjab National Bank (PNB), State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda (BoB) and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) and T Rowe Price are the sponsors, which promote UTI Mutual Fund.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel