As per fresh reports, Jaideep Bhattacharya, group president & chief marketing officer of UTI Asset Management, the nation's fifth biggest mutual fund has quit the fund house.
The sources said that Mr. Bhattacharya left this job with the aim to pursue other carrier chances and a formal declaration could be made shortly.
But, there are also reports that Jaideep's resignation accompanied differences with the company's board members.
Since U K Sinha quitted UTI Asset Management to turn Sebi Chairman during February last year, there has been no permanent head of the nation's oldest fund house.
Punjab National Bank (PNB), State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda (BoB) and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) and T Rowe Price are the sponsors, which promote UTI Mutual Fund.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island