New Delhi [India], Dec. 04 : Kajol is all set to work with Dhanush in her next and no, it's not a Bollywood film but a Tamil one!
It's a sequel to the 2014-release 'Velaiyilla Pattathari.'
Dhanush and his sister-in-law Soundarya, who is also the director of the flick, recently met Kajol and narrated the script to her, to which she immediately said 'yes,' as reported by Filmfare.
Reportedly, Rajinikanth's son-in-law has also written the story and the dialogues of the movie which will be shot in both Tamil and Telugu.
Well, we are all excited to see the 42-year-old ' Dilwale' actress in 'Velaiyilla Pattathari 2' who will start shooting around mid January.
On a related note, this would be Kajol's second Tamil film after her Kollywood debut 'Minasara Kanavu' in 1997 with Arvind Swamy and Prabhu Deva that became a box office hit. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study