Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of the globe's most popular social networking site Facebook suffered a loss $3.2 billion during this week as share values of his company declined around 16.5%.
The 28-year-old Mark has become the major loser in a recently published record of the globe's wealthiest individuals.
The Bloomberg Billionaires Index placed him as the 35th wealthiest individual in the globe with a $16.2 billion wealth.
As per the report, other Facebook fortunes also dropped in the week.
Sean Parker, who convinced Zuckerberg to shift to California to concentrate on the company around the clock in the year 2004, possesses 66 million shares of Facebook valued at $2.1 billion, down $402 million since the company's initial public offering.
The Bloomberg Billionaires Index takes measure of the globe's richest individuals on the basis of market and financial alterations and Bloomberg News reporting.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel