Handset maker, Nokia has sent press invites for an event on May 9 and many believe that the company might use the occasion to launch its new Asha 501 phone in the Indian market.
The company has invited various media organisations to the event to be held on 9 May, 2013 but the invitation does not include the subject of the launch. Most believe that the company is planning to add new models to its Asha series line-up in the country. Some reports suggest that the company will launch the new Asha 501, which has attracted some media attention over recent days.
Nokia Asha 501 has desing that is similar to the popular Nokia Lumia phones. The model is expected to come with a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash. It will feature a 3 inch touchscreen and is likely to be powered by a 1 GHz processor. It is believed that it wil the company's biggest launch in the Asha series, which is aimed at strengthening the company's position in the Indian market.
Meanwhile, the company launched its new Nokia Lumia 720, in Chennai on Tuesday. The company has also come-up with new attractive pricing options for the customers like EMI offer at zero per cent interest, no down payment and no processing fee features.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study