London, Mar. 01 - A new range of futuristic furniture has been developed that can charge smartphones, which that will bring an end to wire-filled rooms.
Swedish firm, Ikea, has become the first in the UK to launch a revolutionary range of furniture with built-in wireless charging spots, the Daily Star reported.
The phone-boosting fittings include tables, lamps and bedside cabinets. The new range will go on sale next month with prices starting at 30 pounds. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study