New Delhi, Apr 18 : Former media advisor to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Sanjay Baru, has said that Dr. Singh redefined India's foreign policy and took important initiatives to ensure that the country improved its bilateral relations with other nations.
Baru, it maybe recalled, stirred a controversy through his controversial book, "The Accidental Prime Minister", in which he claimed that Dr. Singh's authority was repeatedly undermined by Congress President Sonia Gandhi.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study