Vadodara, May 28 : Police have arrested five people in suspicious condition at Vadodara airport in Gujarat on Wednesday.
The arrests were made when the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel found that few men were loitering suspiciously around the parking area of the airport with their bicycles.
On the behest of the CISF the local police immediately took them into custody
According to police officials the verification of their address is being carried out.
“The police have arrested five people as they were found in suspicious condition. We are trying to ascertain the facts about them as they have told us their address. Once the verification of their antecedents is over things will be clear,” said Pravin Kumar Sinha, Joint Police Commissioner, Vadodara.
Police across the country have been extra cautious, as recently the militants in several blasts have used bicycles across the nation. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant