Vadodara, May 28 : Police have arrested five people in suspicious condition at Vadodara airport in Gujarat on Wednesday.
The arrests were made when the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel found that few men were loitering suspiciously around the parking area of the airport with their bicycles.
On the behest of the CISF the local police immediately took them into custody
According to police officials the verification of their address is being carried out.
“The police have arrested five people as they were found in suspicious condition. We are trying to ascertain the facts about them as they have told us their address. Once the verification of their antecedents is over things will be clear,” said Pravin Kumar Sinha, Joint Police Commissioner, Vadodara.
Police across the country have been extra cautious, as recently the militants in several blasts have used bicycles across the nation. (ANI)
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30