Mumbai [India], Nov.10 : The Reserve Bank has appointed M Rajeshwar Rao as Executive Director following G Mahalingam's decision to take voluntary retirement.
In a statement, the RBI said that as Executive Director, Rao will look after Department of Statistics and Information Management, Financial markets Operations Department and International Department.
Prior to taking over as the Executive Director, he was the Chief General Manager, Financial Markets Operations Department. He has previously held charge of the Risk Monitoring Department. He has also worked as the Banking Ombudsman, New Delhi. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study