US Prelim GDP q/q came out 2.5% vs. 2.2%. USD moved slightly higher against it's rivals, hitting a new high against the EUR and CHF. US stocks futures are slightly lower and it seems there is more ahead.
DJIA futures reversing from 38.2% Fibo, but still need 14780 break for decline into fifth down towards 14700. DJIA 1h Elliott Wave Analysis EUR/USD pair hits 1.3231 after the US GDP report and based on the sharp decline from 1.3342 we could see an extension down to 1.3200 in the next two sessions, either within current wave (iii) or after (iv). EURUSD 30-min Elliott Wave Analysis
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island