US Prelim GDP q/q came out 2.5% vs. 2.2%. USD moved slightly higher against it's rivals, hitting a new high against the EUR and CHF. US stocks futures are slightly lower and it seems there is more ahead.
DJIA futures reversing from 38.2% Fibo, but still need 14780 break for decline into fifth down towards 14700. DJIA 1h Elliott Wave Analysis EUR/USD pair hits 1.3231 after the US GDP report and based on the sharp decline from 1.3342 we could see an extension down to 1.3200 in the next two sessions, either within current wave (iii) or after (iv). EURUSD 30-min Elliott Wave Analysis
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study