Videocon has announced the launch of its new VT10 tablet computer powered by Google's Android platform at just $205 in the Indian market.
The tablet will be powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and runs on the Rockchips RK3066 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM. The Rockchip RK3066 processor is believed to be more powerful than
Nvidia Tegra 2 and can be compared to Nvidia Tegra 3 in performance. The tablet comes with 8 GB of storage and a microSD support for added support.
The tablet also comes with dual 2 megapixel cameras allowing users to click decent pics and connect with others. The VT10 tablet computer comes with a 10.1-inch 1280x800 display and a 6,800 mAh battery for a decent battery life. India's only Rs 10,000-range 10-inch HD tablet is aiming to attract new users in the fast growing Indian tablet market.
The Videocon VT10 tablet computer compete with the likes of Karbonn Cosmic Tab 10, iBall i9702, the HCL ME G1, Onda Vi30 and the Swipe Velocity in the Indian market. A host of Chinese made Andorid tablets are available in the market but a brand name like Videocon is expected to attract several new customers in the Indian market.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island