Ace Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is ready to play the role of a sex worker in a Hollywood film based on the 2001 award winning French movie ‘Chaos’ directed by Coline Serreau,
The hot and ravishing Indian beauty will co star Hollywood legend Meryl Streep in the movie.
A source said, “They ran the concept with Meryl and Ash and they were game. They need to Americanise the theme because Chaos was a very French movie. But, yes, in principle Ash is on for this film.”
Ash said that she has asked for the final draft of the script.
“Now the time factor has to be worked out. The time they want is devoted to Mani (Ratnam) Sir’s project. New dates have to be worked out. There’re so many projects that I want to do but because of the dates or a delay I can’t. There are only that number of assignments I can take on. I’ve never done more work than I can do. I never can.”
In the meantime, Aish is getting ready to shoot for Shankar’s Robot and Mani Ratnam’s film with hubby Abhishek.
“The dates situation does get tighter for me because I was supposed to shoot Robot now and Mani Sir's film a little later during the year. We just have to work under a tighter schedule now,” Aish added.
Aishwarya has already proved her talent in a host of English language films, which includes Bride and Prejudice, The Mistress of Spices, Provoked and The Last Legion.
Aishwarya will be next seen in The Pink Panther Deux directed by Harald Zwart. There are also talks that the Bachchan Bahu will star in Roland Joffe's Singularity with Brendan Fraser.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin