Technical analyst Sandeep Jain of Tradeswift Broking has maintained 'hold' rating on Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) stock with a target of Rs 1050-1100.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy more scrips at Rs 940.
The stock of the company, on May 04, closed at Rs 55.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 1187 and a low of Rs 901.45 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 61.73 and 15.40 respectively.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island