Technical analyst Sandeep Jain of Tradeswift Broking has maintained 'hold' rating on Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) stock with a target of Rs 1050-1100.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy more scrips at Rs 940.
The stock of the company, on May 04, closed at Rs 55.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 1187 and a low of Rs 901.45 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 61.73 and 15.40 respectively.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak