Technical analyst Sandeep Jain of Tradeswift Broking has maintained 'hold' rating on Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) stock with a target of Rs 1050-1100.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy more scrips at Rs 940.
The stock of the company, on May 04, closed at Rs 55.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 1187 and a low of Rs 901.45 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 61.73 and 15.40 respectively.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study