Technical analyst Sandeep Jain of Tradeswift Broking has maintained 'hold' rating on Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) stock with a target of Rs 1050-1100.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy more scrips at Rs 940.
The stock of the company, on May 04, closed at Rs 55.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 1187 and a low of Rs 901.45 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 61.73 and 15.40 respectively.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name