San Francisco, Feb 10 : Apple will introduce its latest iPad 3 here next month, media reports said Thursday. The next generation iPad will have faster chips and better graphics, Xinhua reported quoting the technology news site AllThingsD.
It did not say when it will hit stores. The new tablet, which will probably be named iPad 3, will feature a Retina Display or something close to it. The iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S have Retina Display.
As the human eye can only see around 300 pixels per inch, the screen of these smartphones have 326 pixels per inch, making texts and images look more similar to a high quality printed version.
It expected the device to follow the same schedule as that of the iPad 2, which was available for purchase about a week after the event. Apple has declined to comment on the timing of the event.(IANS)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore