Stock market analyst Ashish Chaturmotha of Anand Rathi Securities has maintained 'buy' rating on Indian Hotels Company Limited stock with short term target of Rs 125.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy the stock with strict stop loss of Rs 96.
Today, the stock of the company opened at Rs 103 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 1.76 and 59.08 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 118.35 and a low of Rs 84 on BSE.
Indian Hotels Company has registered a loss after tax of Rs 63 million for the three month period ended Sep 30, 2010 as against profit after tax of Rs 118.70 million for same period of last year.
The company's total income grew by 4.24% to Rs 3436.70 million for the period under review as compared to 3,296.90 million during the quarter ended Sep. 30, 2009.
Indian Hotels Company Ltd is the country's biggest hotel chain, which runs under the brand of "Taj Hotels, Palaces and Resorts".
It is one of the top luxury hotels chains and resorts, which have their establishments in various nations all over the world.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant