Stock analyst Ashwani Gujral has suggested investors to buy ‘Reliance Capital’ for short-term to make good returns.
It is the stock that will perform brilliantly in these days, and it will surely left capitalists with great earnings in the said time period.
Investors can purchase the stock with a stop loss of Rs 2300 for target of Rs 2760.
Don’t miss the chance. Today, the stock opened at Rs 2490 as against its Monday’s closure at Rs 2477.3 on BSE. Presently it is hovering near Rs 2,514.
Reliance Capital Ltd is a part of the Reliance - Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. It is one of India’s fastest developing private sector financial services companies. It is ranked among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking companies, in terms of net worth.
Reliance Capital has interests in asset management and mutual funds, life and general insurance, private equity and proprietary investments, stock broking and other activities in financial services.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin