Strong conditions of global equities strengthened the market and pushed bellwether stocks in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Shares of Aldar Properties, the Abu Dhabi developer, surged 4 per cent to stand at Dh1.55 making the firm top performer on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX). Investors made beelines for the shares amid buoyant sentiments prevailing in the market.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant