Moving ahead after quarterly outcomes, IT firms have showcased their viewpoint for the upcoming year.
The figures manifest passive spending by customers this quarterly period. This submissive spending fact in the quarterly period is not shocking as customers generally outset spending post February once the financial plan gets settled. Hence, the low spending incidences and automatically, the submissive growth in income in the first quarter are quite distinctive in nature.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study