New Delhi, April 18 : Luxury hotel chain company Leela Group Monday said it would issue preferential shares of about 14.5 percent to private equity firms in six to eight weeks.
"We will be issuing the preferential shares in about six-to-eight weeks time. We hope to raise about Rs. 600 crore through this exercise," Vivek Nair, vice chairman and managing director of Hotel Leelaventures Limited, told reporters at an event to mark the opening of the company's new hotel in the national capital.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant