New Delhi, April 18 : Luxury hotel chain company Leela Group Monday said it would issue preferential shares of about 14.5 percent to private equity firms in six to eight weeks.
"We will be issuing the preferential shares in about six-to-eight weeks time. We hope to raise about Rs. 600 crore through this exercise," Vivek Nair, vice chairman and managing director of Hotel Leelaventures Limited, told reporters at an event to mark the opening of the company's new hotel in the national capital.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30