New Delhi, April 18 : Luxury hotel chain company Leela Group Monday said it would issue preferential shares of about 14.5 percent to private equity firms in six to eight weeks.
"We will be issuing the preferential shares in about six-to-eight weeks time. We hope to raise about Rs. 600 crore through this exercise," Vivek Nair, vice chairman and managing director of Hotel Leelaventures Limited, told reporters at an event to mark the opening of the company's new hotel in the national capital.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name