Indian Telecom sector is all set to witness a new revolution. Companies are fighting for spectrum, selling towers, searching for new partners and DOT is trying to keep everyone happy. SBI plans to merge all associate banks by year 2009. Rights issue is coming in 2008. RBI wants banks to reduce ATM charges for cross bank transactions.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Auto Majors are ready to showcase many new models at Auto Expo.
- The world is waiting for Tata's Small Car.
- Get Ready for Mini Derivate Contract from BSE.
- Stock Picks: SBI, VSNL, GAIL, IDEA Cellular and Sun TV.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to email@example.com
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)