Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has visited the construction site of his new house, which will be completed within a period of six months at Harmu in Ranchi yesterday.
Dhoni has returned back to home recently after a tiring cricket schedule of more than three months, and he took a look at the design of house and also monitored the progress of the construction work of his new house.
Dhoni was cheered by hundreds of fans accompanied by his elder brother Narendra Singh Dhoni, who said that almost 70 percent of the construction work has been completed, and after completion of remaining work they would decide any date for house-warming.
After spending about 45 minutes at the construction site, Narinder said that Dhoni has a look at every room of his new house for which land was allotted by the state government three years ago, and Dhoni was satisfied with the progress in the construction work.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study