Sydney, December 09 : Australian opening batsman David Warner has dedicated his splendid ton amassed against India to late cricketer Phillip Hughes, in order to honour his memories.
Amassing a blistering 145 runs, Warner rated the innings as his best in Test Cricket, adding that he dedicates this ton to Hughes. He further said that Hughes was there with him when he scored his first century and also at the other end, News. com. au reported.
According to him, he shed a tear when he reached 63- the score when Hughes was hit on the neck. He believes that the number is special for all of them and it would remain special for the years to come. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study