More than 200 farmers on Sunday agitated against the Greater Noida Master Plan 2021 and forced construction workers to stall work, alleging that the Greater Noida Authority had backpedaled from its promises.
Farmers of villages along Noida Extension alleged that the Greater Noida Authority didn’t provide farmers with 10 per cent developed plots and 64 per cent hiked compensation, as it had promised earlier.
Speaking about the prolonged issue, farmer leader Manvir Bhati said, "We had reached a settlement with the Authority and did not approach the Supreme Court. The Authority abruptly stopped disbursal of extra compensation in December last year.”
Manvir Bhati emphasized that they would keep on protesting till their demands are met.
In response, the Greater Noida Authority claimed that work on abadi settlement had already started, but added that the developed plots would be distributed only in the final stage of settlement of issues with the farmers.
It may be noted here that the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) has already approved the Greater Noida Master Plan 2021 and the developers have been allowed to commence the construction work.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel