Karisma Kapoor, a self-confessed foodie who is expecting her second child, confesses that she doesn't know how to cook.
"I don't know how to cook. I just know how to eat everything, as I love food. I can only make tea, coffee and omelettes," Karisma told IANS.
The actress has a four-year-old daughter with businessman husband Sanjay Kapur and says she loves good food but she is one of those actresses who has always flaunted a svelte figure.
Asked if she was into dieting, the 35-year-old said: "I am not into exhaustive drastic dieting or anything."
The actress, who took a sabbatical from the big screen after her wedding in 2003, hopes to have a second innings in the film world in future.
"I am hoping to get back to work and reach out to audiences," she said.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island