Karisma Kapoor, a self-confessed foodie who is expecting her second child, confesses that she doesn't know how to cook.
"I don't know how to cook. I just know how to eat everything, as I love food. I can only make tea, coffee and omelettes," Karisma told IANS.
The actress has a four-year-old daughter with businessman husband Sanjay Kapur and says she loves good food but she is one of those actresses who has always flaunted a svelte figure.
Asked if she was into dieting, the 35-year-old said: "I am not into exhaustive drastic dieting or anything."
The actress, who took a sabbatical from the big screen after her wedding in 2003, hopes to have a second innings in the film world in future.
"I am hoping to get back to work and reach out to audiences," she said.
- T-Mobile, Blackberry spat escalates over iPhone offer to BB users
- Microsoft to advance Windows Phone 8 with Cortana
- Adobe reissues emergency patch for Adobe Flash, Internet Explorer
- Nagarro achieves second Microsoft gold collaboration, content competency certification
- Google's new Tango smartphone can 'learn and map world around it'