Karisma Kapoor, a self-confessed foodie who is expecting her second child, confesses that she doesn't know how to cook.
"I don't know how to cook. I just know how to eat everything, as I love food. I can only make tea, coffee and omelettes," Karisma told IANS.
The actress has a four-year-old daughter with businessman husband Sanjay Kapur and says she loves good food but she is one of those actresses who has always flaunted a svelte figure.
Asked if she was into dieting, the 35-year-old said: "I am not into exhaustive drastic dieting or anything."
The actress, who took a sabbatical from the big screen after her wedding in 2003, hopes to have a second innings in the film world in future.
"I am hoping to get back to work and reach out to audiences," she said.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant