Retailing giant, Marks and Spencer's outlet in Bluewater is backing an initiative referred to as the, `World's Biggest Coffee Morning', which aims to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Cafe manager Liz Wills will host a series of competitions including a baking competition and also offer girt cards to the winners. The children will be able to participate in an event allowing them to decorate their own biscuits and cakes. Each visitor to the outlet will get a free shot of coffee and can also get a soothing hand massage at the pamper bar.
M&S will donate 50p for every coffee sold as well as form pin badges and Macmillan's Little Book of Treats. Several coffee mornings are being organized in several places including that in Nationwide Building Society on Hythe Street; Barclays bank on Lowfield Street; Healthy Living Centre Dartford at St Edmunds Church on St Edmunds Road; and Hesketh Park Bowls Club Pavilion on Park Road.
Businesses, community groups and organizations have come together to support the initiative for raising funds for the charity. The charity helps in funding nursing and other practical, emotional and financial support for people living with cancer.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel