Washington, Dec 30 - Microsoft will reportedly introduce the Windows 10 with some big changes to Internet Explorer browser codenamed "Spartan" making it more like Chrome and Firefox.
According to CNET, Thomas Nigro, a Microsoft Student Partner lead and developer of the modern version of VLC said that Microsoft was building an entirely new browser.
Spartan is likely going to be a new lightweight browser of Microsoft.
Microsoft may launch the new browser with Windows 10 on January 21, 2015. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study