A new Kama Xcitra app for smartphones and tablet computers is promising to offer the ancient Indian manual in advanced 3D to the users around the world.
The app promises to allow the couples to study the erotic poses in 3D through the state-of-the-art technology that converts historical figures into holograms that can be seen on the screens. Each of the images in the app can be seen from all angels allowing users to completely see the sexual diagrams from the ancient manual.
The app is being offered free of cost with the purchase of the Kama Xcitra book and it comes with a new version of the text based on the ancient Indian Hindu philosophies that is believed to be more than 2000 years old. The Kama Xcitra is aimed at helping couples master positions from the book and brings them closer.
Hazel Cushion, managing director of publisher Xcite Books, said, "For more than 2,000 years couples have turned to the Kama Sutra for advice and guidance on how to have a fulfilling love life. But some of the more challenging positions, like the Prone Tiger, the Catherine Wheel or the Peg, have left readers a little baffled. That is until now."
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study