Bharti Tele becomes largest private sector Telecom Company in India and among Top 10 in the world in terms of subscriber base. US Dollar remains weak; analysts expect to go up to Rs 39. Stock Markets look strong and ready to touch 18000. Sunita Williams shares her views with Indian Scientists.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Nokia buys Navteq and will offer mapping solutions in handhelds.
- Reliance Power to file IPO.
- Stock Picks: SAIL, Satyam, Reliance, Reliance Petroleum and SBI.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study