According to the media reports, European authorities from 10 nations conducted a massive raid on banks, trading offices and energy firms arresting 25 for taking part in CO2-credit tax fraud.
The EUobserver reported on Monday that the raids were primarily conducted in Germany and Britain last Wednesday.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore