According to the media reports, European authorities from 10 nations conducted a massive raid on banks, trading offices and energy firms arresting 25 for taking part in CO2-credit tax fraud.
The EUobserver reported on Monday that the raids were primarily conducted in Germany and Britain last Wednesday.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant