According to the media reports, European authorities from 10 nations conducted a massive raid on banks, trading offices and energy firms arresting 25 for taking part in CO2-credit tax fraud.
The EUobserver reported on Monday that the raids were primarily conducted in Germany and Britain last Wednesday.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin