According to the media reports, European authorities from 10 nations conducted a massive raid on banks, trading offices and energy firms arresting 25 for taking part in CO2-credit tax fraud.
The EUobserver reported on Monday that the raids were primarily conducted in Germany and Britain last Wednesday.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study