According to the media reports, European authorities from 10 nations conducted a massive raid on banks, trading offices and energy firms arresting 25 for taking part in CO2-credit tax fraud.
The EUobserver reported on Monday that the raids were primarily conducted in Germany and Britain last Wednesday.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30