Islamabad - The owner of Pakistan's biggest media group, Geo TV along with actor Veena Malik and her husband was sentenced to 26 years in prison by an anti-terrorismcourt for allegedly airing a blasphemous programme.
Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman, owner of Geo and Jang group, was accused of allowing the airing of a blasphemous programme by Geo television in May, which played a religious song while staging a mock marriage of Malik with Bashir.
Mumbai, Jan 24 : Pakistani actress Veena Malik is on the lookout for a new hero to star opposite her in her film "The City That Never Sleeps". She is searching for the new face through a contest.
"In this contest, I will choose a boy opposite me who will be my hero in this film. I am very excited and I believe that new talent should get a chance," Veena said here Wednesday at a press conference held for the film.
"I support this contest that is happening for 'The City That Never Sleeps' and I am looking forward to my hero in the film," she added.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak