Mumbai, Jan 24 : Pakistani actress Veena Malik is on the lookout for a new hero to star opposite her in her film "The City That Never Sleeps". She is searching for the new face through a contest.
"In this contest, I will choose a boy opposite me who will be my hero in this film. I am very excited and I believe that new talent should get a chance," Veena said here Wednesday at a press conference held for the film.
"I support this contest that is happening for 'The City That Never Sleeps' and I am looking forward to my hero in the film," she added.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant