Islamabad - The owner of Pakistan's biggest media group, Geo TV along with actor Veena Malik and her husband was sentenced to 26 years in prison by an anti-terrorismcourt for allegedly airing a blasphemous programme.
Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman, owner of Geo and Jang group, was accused of allowing the airing of a blasphemous programme by Geo television in May, which played a religious song while staging a mock marriage of Malik with Bashir.
Mumbai, Jan 24 : Pakistani actress Veena Malik is on the lookout for a new hero to star opposite her in her film "The City That Never Sleeps". She is searching for the new face through a contest.
"In this contest, I will choose a boy opposite me who will be my hero in this film. I am very excited and I believe that new talent should get a chance," Veena said here Wednesday at a press conference held for the film.
"I support this contest that is happening for 'The City That Never Sleeps' and I am looking forward to my hero in the film," she added.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island