Mumbai, Jan 24 : Pakistani actress Veena Malik is on the lookout for a new hero to star opposite her in her film "The City That Never Sleeps". She is searching for the new face through a contest.
"In this contest, I will choose a boy opposite me who will be my hero in this film. I am very excited and I believe that new talent should get a chance," Veena said here Wednesday at a press conference held for the film.
"I support this contest that is happening for 'The City That Never Sleeps' and I am looking forward to my hero in the film," she added.
- Brazilian President Says Growth in the U.S. Could Result in an Improvement of Brazilian Economy
- Anonymous Whistleblower to get $30 Million from SEC
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks