Silvassa (Dadra and Nagar Haveli), Dec 31: In the wake of the recent terror attacks, people in Mumbai are going out to celebrate their New Year in western coastal enclaves of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
With easy access coupled with dense forest area and favourable climate, Dadra and Nagar Haveli are emerging as new tourist destinations. The prominent places of tourist interest are Tadekeshwar Shiva Mandir, Deer Park, Vanganga Lake and Island Garden and Mini Zoo.
The coastal enclaves are full with tourists on the New Year eve.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study