Silvassa (Dadra and Nagar Haveli), Dec 31: In the wake of the recent terror attacks, people in Mumbai are going out to celebrate their New Year in western coastal enclaves of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
With easy access coupled with dense forest area and favourable climate, Dadra and Nagar Haveli are emerging as new tourist destinations. The prominent places of tourist interest are Tadekeshwar Shiva Mandir, Deer Park, Vanganga Lake and Island Garden and Mini Zoo.
The coastal enclaves are full with tourists on the New Year eve.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak