Silvassa (Dadra and Nagar Haveli), Dec 31: In the wake of the recent terror attacks, people in Mumbai are going out to celebrate their New Year in western coastal enclaves of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
With easy access coupled with dense forest area and favourable climate, Dadra and Nagar Haveli are emerging as new tourist destinations. The prominent places of tourist interest are Tadekeshwar Shiva Mandir, Deer Park, Vanganga Lake and Island Garden and Mini Zoo.
The coastal enclaves are full with tourists on the New Year eve.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island