South Korean electronics major, Samsung has announced its decision to reduce prices of its Galaxy Camera in India.
The Android-powered camera, which was launched less than two months ago in the country, will now be priced Rs. 3,880 lower at Rs. 26,520. Sansung has said that it will also offer a free battery charging kit with the camera in the country. The camera was launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 29,900 in November 2012.
Galaxy Camera is capable to connect to the internet through either a Wi-Fi connection of through a 3G network. It has a 4.8-inch touchscreen and supports all apps available on the Google Play marketplace. The camera is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and has a 1,650mAh battery for extended battery life.
Samsung Galaxy Camera comes with a BSI CMOS sensor and 21x digital and 21x optical zoom allowing users to take pictures of distant places. It also comes with optical image stabilisation and auto-focus and the company is offering popular features like Instagram, Paper Artist, Dropbox, Photo Wizard, Video Editor, AllShare Play, S-Suggest and S-Voice.
The company has also said that it will launch a cheaper Wi-Fi-only variant of its Galaxy Camera soon.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel