Brit actress Sienna Miller, who had called off her relationship with her DJ beau George Barker last month, has now reconciled with him.
She had said that her work commitments in the Broadway had made her take such a hard decision.
The pair had been dating since July but the Hollywood actress had to move to New York recently for her Broadway production ‘After Miss Julie'. She then called off the relationship saying that it was very difficult to commit herself to a long distance relationship.
But reports suggest that the couple is giving love another shot. They were spotted enjoying a romantic stroll in New York's SoHo district.
A source has said: "They seemed very much a couple. George was talking about how he was excited about their plans for the night."
So after being unlucky in love with Jude Law and others, she seems to have found steady love.
-Sneha Hazarika/ Sampurn Media
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant