Simplex Infrastructures, a leading civil engineering construction Company has announced that the company has won a new order of Rs 481 crores for civil work for 1050 MW Maithon Thermal Power Project from the JV Company between Tata Power and DVC.
The Order Book as on date stands at Rs 8994 crores including the value of unexecuted orders as of September 30, 2007 and the new orders received till date.
The firm presently holds market cap worth Rs. 2911 crore, P/E Ratio of 39.41, EPS of 17.23 and BV of 64.35. The firm had registered a net profit of Rs 19 crore for the quarter ended September 2007 against Rs. 7 crore for the same period corresponding year.
The stock closed today at Rs. 673 on NSE. It touched an intraday high of Rs. 704 and low of Rs. 665.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island