Simplex Infrastructures, a leading civil engineering construction Company has announced that the company has won a new order of Rs 481 crores for civil work for 1050 MW Maithon Thermal Power Project from the JV Company between Tata Power and DVC.
The Order Book as on date stands at Rs 8994 crores including the value of unexecuted orders as of September 30, 2007 and the new orders received till date.
The firm presently holds market cap worth Rs. 2911 crore, P/E Ratio of 39.41, EPS of 17.23 and BV of 64.35. The firm had registered a net profit of Rs 19 crore for the quarter ended September 2007 against Rs. 7 crore for the same period corresponding year.
The stock closed today at Rs. 673 on NSE. It touched an intraday high of Rs. 704 and low of Rs. 665.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin