Simplex Infrastructures, a leading civil engineering construction Company has announced that the company has won a new order of Rs 481 crores for civil work for 1050 MW Maithon Thermal Power Project from the JV Company between Tata Power and DVC.
The Order Book as on date stands at Rs 8994 crores including the value of unexecuted orders as of September 30, 2007 and the new orders received till date.
The firm presently holds market cap worth Rs. 2911 crore, P/E Ratio of 39.41, EPS of 17.23 and BV of 64.35. The firm had registered a net profit of Rs 19 crore for the quarter ended September 2007 against Rs. 7 crore for the same period corresponding year.
The stock closed today at Rs. 673 on NSE. It touched an intraday high of Rs. 704 and low of Rs. 665.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name