Washington, Feb 28 : Apple CEO Tim Cook has hinted at the possibility of Apple Watch replacing users' car keys.
According to Tech Crunch, it's a powerful use case to propose because it's immediately apparent that if one already has an Apple Watch for the benefits of notifications and communication it offers, migrating the functions of other dedicated gadgets with similar radio and sensor loadouts to the wearable makes a ton of sense.
He says that a car key fob is not far from being a reality and that very little work would be required in that front. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study