Miranshah, Oct 12: A missile strike by a suspected US spy drone hit a compound in a Pakistan’s tribal area bordering Afghanistan late Saturday killing five people.
“Two missiles struck a compound just outside Miranshah which killed five people and injured 2 who were shifted to nearby hospital,” The News quoted a security official, as saying on the condition of anonymity.
Earlier on October 9, at least seven people, including three foreigners, were killed in a missile attack by a suspected US drone, 20 kilometres east of Miranshah, local witnesses had said.
The attack on Ghundai village in North Waziristan Agency targeted the house of Muhammad Sultan, son of Zaley Gul.
Local tribesmen recovered seven bodies from the bombed site and feared the toll could rise. “There are three foreigners among the dead,” the Daily Times quoted witnesses, as saying.
Tensions between America and Pakistan heightened over the past one-month, when four tribesmen were killed and nine others injured in a missile launched by a suspected US spy drone in first week of October. (ANI)
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel