Indian electronics giant, Videocon has announced the launch of its new V10 tablet computer in the Indian market priced at Rs 11,200.
The Videocon V10 tablet computer comes with a 10.1-inch 1280x800 display and a 6,800 mAh battery for a decent battery life. The tablet also comes with dual 2 megapixel cameras allowing users to click decent pictures and connect with others.
V10 is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and runs on the Rockchips RK3066 1.5 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM. The Rockchip RK3066 processor is believed to be more powerful than Nvidia Tegra 2 and can be compared to Nvidia Tegra 3 in performance. The tablet comes with 8 GB of storage and a microSD support for added support.
The tablet supports various audio format including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and AMR and among the video formats including MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, RMVB, VOB, DAT, MOV, and 3GP. India's only Rs 12,000-range 10-inch HD tablet is aiming to attract new users in the fast growing Indian tablet market. The Videocon VT10 tablet computer compete with the likes of Karbonn Cosmic Tab 10, iBall i9702, the HCL ME G1, Onida Vi30 and the Swipe Velocity in the Indian market.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore