Adhunik Power and Natural Resources Ltd (APNRL), a part of the Adhunik Metaliks group of companies, has signed a MoU with Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) for setting up a 1000 MW power plant in the state.
As per official sources, APNRL is setting up a 1000 MW thermal power plant based on coal as primary fuel, which is expected to be commissioned by June 2011.
The company plans to fulfill coal requirement for the power project through Ganeshpur, Jharkhand captive coal block of 65 MT, which has been allotted to the company.
In the near future, the group plans to expand with similar projects in other states as well.
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel