Adhunik Power and Natural Resources Ltd (APNRL), a part of the Adhunik Metaliks group of companies, has signed a MoU with Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) for setting up a 1000 MW power plant in the state.
As per official sources, APNRL is setting up a 1000 MW thermal power plant based on coal as primary fuel, which is expected to be commissioned by June 2011.
The company plans to fulfill coal requirement for the power project through Ganeshpur, Jharkhand captive coal block of 65 MT, which has been allotted to the company.
In the near future, the group plans to expand with similar projects in other states as well.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island