Adhunik Power and Natural Resources Ltd (APNRL), a part of the Adhunik Metaliks group of companies, has signed a MoU with Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) for setting up a 1000 MW power plant in the state.
As per official sources, APNRL is setting up a 1000 MW thermal power plant based on coal as primary fuel, which is expected to be commissioned by June 2011.
The company plans to fulfill coal requirement for the power project through Ganeshpur, Jharkhand captive coal block of 65 MT, which has been allotted to the company.
In the near future, the group plans to expand with similar projects in other states as well.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant