Indian Mobile phone users are growing quite fast. Cheaper mobile handsets and lower calling rates have made it possible for Telecom companies to show robust growth numbers. Toyota Motors to invest more money in India. The company is also planning to launch a small car by year 2010. Akshay Kumar among most paid Bollywood Stars.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Nokia Tube is ready to compete with Apple iPhone.
- Sun TV expands its Radio Station Network.
- Stock Picks: Satyam Computers, Ranbaxy Labs, Reliance Power, Reliance Capital, ICICI Bank and Rajesh Exports.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to email@example.com
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)