London, January 10 : Daniel Craig had been struggling to get his Russian accent right for his new movie `Defiance', according to co-star Jamie Bell.
Bell revealed that the James Bond actor had been so anxiety-stricken that he, along with the rest of the cast, repeated his lines in private to avoid being heard - since it was so bad.
"Everyone was so nervous about their accents," the Daily Express quoted Bell as telling BBC Radio One.
"We literally turned up on the set on the first day of rehearsals and everyone was saying their lines very quietly.
"No-one wanted to give away how bad their accent actually sounded, Daniel included.
He continued: "I actually got off lightly. Daniel (Craig) and Liev (Schreiber) actually had to speak fluent Russian, which isn''t the easiest language to master. So I got off lightly. I just had to do a kind of Belarusian accent." (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study